~ JOSHUA ~

~ JOSHUA ~

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Birth of the Blog


Well, it is official, I have started a blog! This week was so amazing tho! I LOVE being an EFY Counselor! It is so awesome. I thought that it was good last year, but the kids have just gotten even better. Hopefully, I am able to bless them in some small way, but I feel that I am blessed even more by them. That is the interesting thing about trying to help each other out. The one is blessed by recieving, but on the other hand, we are also blessed as we are allowed to give. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities that I have. Life is good. Last week some girls came running up to me, squealing at the top of their lungs, "SHUA!!! Wait!!! We have a question for you!" I waited for them to arrive, and then they asked, "We can't figure out whether you are cool, or just a nerd! What are you?" and I simply told them, "Myself." I love being myself. It makes me happy. Because being myself involves the Gospel, and I love it! Every second of it!

1 comment:

  1. Josh. You are one of my favorite people on the earth at this time. The story about the girls asking you that question made me laugh. I think you are cool, and I think you are a nerd, but it's a perfect balance that makes you... and YOU are one amazing individual :)

    ReplyDelete